The UN-HABITAT is seeking to recruit two Land Administration interns, for the Global Land Tool Network, for a period of five months. The Internship is UNPAID and full-time, working work five days per week (35 hours) under the supervision of a HUman Settlements Officer in the Land and GLTN unit.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Provide technical support in documenting lessons and experiences of the Unit’s land administration and land tenure interventions on country level work, tool development and partnership building.
- Provide support on the development and implementation of pro-poor and gender responsive land tools on land administration and land tenure.
- Assist substantive and technical staff in organising and documenting land-related events and meetings.
- Liaise with partners in relation to tool development, capacity development and partnership strengthening processes.
- Support in the overall research and documentation of GLTN-related work on land administration.
- Contribute in various GLTN-related activities and initiatives.
- Perform other relates tasks
Applicants are not required to have professional work experience for participation in the programme. English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this internship, fluency in oral and written English is required. Knowledge of another UN Language is desirable. Potential candidates will be contacted by hiring manager directly for further consideration.
Interested, follow the application procedure outlined here on Inspira.