Centre for Land Tenure Studies (CLTS) has been added to the list of Global Land Tool Network (GLTN) Partners on 24th of September, 2013.
CLTS has become a GLTS Partner. By becoming a Global Land Tool Network (GLTN) Partner, CLTS subscribes to the following:
1. CLTS adheres to the core values of GLTN (see http://www.gltn.net/index.php/about-us/about-gltn)
2. CLTS engages in scale-able land tool development,
3. CLTS provides financial and / or knowledge input,
4. CLTS represents global and regional institutions, organizations or networks,
5. CLTS joins the network for non-commercial purposes.
The official letter from GLTN confirming that CLTS is now included to the list of partners can be found here.
As a new partner of the GLTN, CLTS is now invited to the GLTS partners meetings. The first meeting will take place in the Hague, on the 11th -15th November 2013.